NOW 25% OFF WITH COUPON CODE: TAPE25
|NEW IMPROVED DESIGN
||162 LUMENS PER FOOT
||WARM AND COOL WHITE
AQL is proud to showcase its latest LED under cabinet lighting system made from state of the art copper boards and high quality 50/50 diodes. At 162 lumens per foot in cool white and 144 lumens per foot in warm white, our under cabinet lights provide the light output you need to enjoy cooking in your kitchen, trying on clothes in your dressing room, or admiring the art you've put on display. Use our tape light system to illuminate bookshelves, kitchen display cabinets, and art displayed above cabinets. Our tape lighting system is virtually invisible and is the perfect fixture for brightening up those hard to reach places. We have designed and built this amazing LED under cabinet light system to the best standard in the LED lighting industry and even made it IP65 rated meaning it is rated for outdoor moist applications:
We have built this amazing under cabinet lighting system to the best standard in the LED lighting industry and even made it IP65 rated meaning it is rated for outdoor moist applications. Before ordering, please read the following:
- Easy installation - Peel 'N Stick - Plug & Light
- Jumpers effortlessly connect the electrical current without undesired light output - That's right jump to the next cabinet.
- Peel 'N Stick installation - 3M adhesive creates a strong permanent bond to the majority of clean surfaces.
- Virtually invisible - So sleek even the narrowest of rails are able to conceal the under cabinet lighting.
- IP65 Rated for outdoor use - The epoxy coat protects the light from moist conditions and makes clean up easy!
- Low heat output
- Energy efficient at a Great Price!
Why 12 Volts?
|Sections: sections are the lighting components of the kit (The part that has the LED and emit light). We offer three sizes of sections: 8 inch, 12 inch and 16 inch. Each is pre-wired with a 4 pin male connector on one side and a 4 pin female connector on the opposite side. Sections can be plugged into each other or into a jumper.
|Jumpers: jumpers are the extension cord of sections offered in 3 sizes: 3 inch, 6 inch and 12 inch. They can be used to spread the lighting sections over a distance reducing the cost of the overall installation or to go from one cabinet to the other, etc...
|Transformers: transformers are required to power the system, we offer two different wattage: 24 watts which can power up to 11 feet of lighting sections and a 40 watts which can power up to 18.5 feet of lighting sections. ( The length of the jumpers do not matter, only the amount of lighting sections should be added to know which transformer you need. Ex. if ordering 8 feet of sections and 40 feet of jumpers, you will order the 24 watts transformer.) The length of the power cord coming off the transformer is 56" and features an in-line on/off switch.
|Power Connector: comes standard with the transformer of your choice; this is the cable that connects the transformer of your choice to the lighting section of your choice.
AQL is manufacturing this custom under cabinet lighting system on a 12 volts circuit for the following reasons:
- 12 volts installation are not subject to permits and codes in most states.
- In the case you accidentally splice a wire, you will not get a dangerous shock.
- Lower power consumption is making this product environmentally friendly.
- Low heat output means no heat damage will occur on decks, railings, greenhouses, stairs, steps, kitchen and bathroom cabinets, closets, etc...
- When used in a working area like a kitchen, they can be wiped down in cases of accidental splash of food preparation, dust, etc...
Check out the picture below for how small our product is in width and height:
|| 8", 12", 16"
Manual and Guide
Easy Guide to Custom Under Cabinet Light System
1 year warranty. We will replace any burned out sections during the first year at no cost to you.
Why Affordable Quality Lighting?
Affordable Quality Lighting
started with a great reputation, great reviews and the best customer service in the lighting industry. As the company has grown over the years the quality and customer service has also. Have questions, simply call and speak with a licensed electrician
and he will be happy to answer based on a professional trade background.