AQLIGHTING designs its products in Southern California and is proud to offer the PUDX003 in ground light fixture at the lowest price on the Internet. %%Panel.underwaterwarning%%
AQLIGHTING designed the PUDX003 underwater flood light to be as flexible as possible to meet the demands of any kind of lighting project, both large and small. To that end, we've included a removable solid brass aiming bracket, complete with surface mounting base. That way, the PUDX003 can be used in pools, ponds, fountains or any body of water to create wonderful illumination for any situation. The PUDX003 large brass underwater light also comes pre-wired with 30' of SVT UL certified underwater cable that exits via the side of the fixture near the bottom, allowing you to hook the fixture up to your transformer the moment you receive it.
Due to the PUDX003's larger than average size, it is able to accommodate PAR36 type lamps, both halogen and LED. Instead of a traditional socket, the PUDX003 uses a set of terminal leads, complete with spade connectors which connect to the back of your PAR36 lamp that sits inside the adjustable bulb bracket. We highly recommend using LED PAR36 lamps for massive energy savings, superior light output and lower maintenance costs, especially since replacing lamps require you to remove the fixture from the water, open it, replace the lamp and re-submerge the fixture. Visit our incandescent bulbs or our LED bulbs page.
Free Items Included!
These items come free with our underwater flood Light:
- 1 X 30' SVT UL Certified Heavy Duty Cable
- 1 X 3.5" Round Surface Mounting Base
- 1 X Spare Lens/Gasket Assembly
Lifetime warranty against rust and corrosion.
- Solid Cast Brass Construction
- Lifetime Guarantee not to Rust or Corrode
- WireGuard™ Bushing to Protect the Wires
- 30 foot 16 gauge UL Approved Cable Lead
- Clear Tempered Glass
- Open Face Cover Design
|Socket Type||N/A - Terminal Leads|
|Power Rating||75w Max|
|Wiring||30' of SVT Low Voltage Cable|
|Brass Weight||5.5 lbs|
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING: Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from amterial that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.