Light up your fountains with AQL's exclusive MARYKIT underwater lighting kit. This single light underwater kit is designed to produce high amounts of light output in compact, hard to reach places. Our underwater light features our WaterSlide bubble style glass lens, directional swivel, water tight rubber O-ring seal gasket and operates on the MR11 light bulb platform for durability and versatility. Perfect for shallow fountains or small ponds, this underwater kit definitely shines above its weight class. This fountain light is most commonly used for moonlighting, accent lighting or wall washing applications but can also function for general underwater illumination. This submersible light comes with a 60w UL-certified outdoor transformer and a variety of clear and colored lens to customize the kit to your lighting requirements. Please be aware that when using underwater fixtures, you must avoid using strong acid chemicals in that body of water as it will destroy the fixtures. For more detailed information, please click here.
Why Affordable Quality Lighting?
Affordable Quality Lighting
- Underwater Grade Submersible ABS Composite Adjustable Spotlight
- (1X) 10 watt Halogen MR11 bulb
- Set of 4 colored lens that just snap on the light fixtures, each underwater light has a directional swivel
- 12V 10w Rain-Proof UL Listed Transformer
started with a great reputation, great reviews and the best customer service in the lighting industry. As the company has grown over the years the quality and customer service has also. Have questions, simply call and speak with a licensed electrician
and he will be happy to answer based on a professional trade background.
INSTALLATION PREPARATIONS AND PRECAUTIONS:
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire. SAFETY WARNING:
Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used. IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project. WARNING:
TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from amterial that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.
Always use UL recognized wire connectors.