- Underwater Grade Submersible ABS Composite Adjustable Spotlight
- (1X) 10 watt Halogen MR11 bulb
- Set of 4 colored lens that just snap on the light fixtures, each underwater light has a directional swivel
- 12V 10w Rain-Proof UL Listed Transformer
|Material||High Grade Underwater ABS|
|Socket Type||G4 JC Bi-Pin|
|Power Rating||10w Max|
|Fixture Seal||Water Tight Rubber Wet Seal Gasket|
|Transformer||12v 10w UL Listed Outdoor Transformer|
Please read this instruction sheet carefully.
Luminaires must be installed in accordance with the National Electric Code (NEC) and local codes. Failure to do so may result in serious injury and/or damage to the luminaire.
SAFETY WARNING: Luminaire can become very hot, depending on lamp wattage used. Lens and metal around the lamp can become hot enough to blister/burn hands. Particular care should be taken not to place luminaires where small children can reach them, especially when high wattage lamps are used.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
THE LIGHTED LAMP IS HOT!!!
To avoid electrical shock, turn off the power at the circuit breaker before starting your installation project.
WARNING: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF FIRE OR INJURY TO PERSONS:
- Turn off/unplug and allow fixture to cool before replacing lamp.
- Lamps get hot quickly! Contact only switch/plug when turned on.
- Do not touch hot lens, guard or enclosure
- Keep lamp away from amterial that may burn
- Do not touch the lamp directly at any time. Use a soft cloth. Oil from the skin may damage the lamp when illuminated.
- Do not operate luminaire fitting with a missing or damaged cover.